The people at Twitter are expanding their Spaces tab to promote new star creators by way of a support initiative called the Twitter Spaces Spark Program. Twitter initiative aims to help social audio creators in establishing their success in developing content that will work toward building their audience.
What is the Twitter Spaces Spark Program All About
The three-month program offers monetary rewards to passionate social audio creators in addition to providing marketing, financial, and technical support. Even creators who are already hosting an existing show, or simply someone who wants to try something new in live audio broadcasting are qualified to submit their application
According to Twitter, they share the sentiments of their users who have been utilizing Spaces for conversations, whilst finding creative ways to use Space. In their tweet, the Twitter Team mentioned they recognize the hard work required in creating audio content, which enable them to see the potential of live social audio. Through their program, they are giving an opportunity for audio content Creators to flourish.
Once the registered Creators are accepted into the Spark program, they will be hosting in their Space two times a week over the span of three months. Not only that, they will also be receiving exclusive monthly pay of $2 500 and other offers from the social media company, such as the following:
- Exclusive rewards include:
- Custom Spaces swag ;
- Ad credits to promote spaces every month after creating a business account and accepting the terms & conditions that apply
- Opportunities for well-performing spaces are prioritized in their in-app discoverability;
- Early access to the social media’s new features and products;
- Virtual launch with Twitter product leadership;
- Twitter content series promotional spotlights;
- Support from Twitter’s social handles and;
- Connection to other Twitter Spaces Spark Program Creators.
Applicants for the Twitter Spaces Spark Program who were able to submit their application last October 22, 2021, will receive notice of their application status in early November.